Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Stephen Curry shoots the ball

 During term three we learnt about biographies.  We learnt that a biography is about someone's life.  We had to choose a sports person to write about.  I chose Stephen Curry.  You can read about him below.




Stephen Curry


14  march 1988- Present


Spectacular, swift, Stephen Curry.


Can you imagine being famous basketballer and winning 

gold medals or being a three time’s NBA champion?


Stephen Curry started playing basketball because his father was a NBA basketball player and he would watch him. He can shoot the ball in the hoop like a dolphin jumping through the hoop. 


Charlotte Christian School gave Stephen foundation in life and he is proud to represent them.


As Stephen Curry got older he continued to still play for the golden state warrior 


He successfully won the FIBA world Cup gold medal in 2010 and 2014. Unbelievable. 

Stephen Curry has supported a wide variety of charities throughout his career and travels the world fighting cause for animals. 

Success is actually a choice. 

Stephen curry demonstrates for others kindness,

Loving and caring

His  real name is Wardell Curry and he is also a gifted golfer. 

His father was a NBA basketballer too.



What did you learn about Stephen Curry?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ayman
    Thanks for sharing about what you have been doing in writing. I am sure you learned a bit about Stephen from writing this. Have you watched Stephen Curry on television playing basketball?
    Miss Smith-Palmer

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post