Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Writing - Anzac Day

Dawn Service - Anzac Day





Write a story about the picture. Imagine you are there.
Planning

What do I see?
Fellow soldiers
What do I hear?
Helpless soldiers
What do I feel?
Pity on them
What are other people feeling?
Sympathy to their love one’s
My ANZAC STORY

The Anzac day was created early in the great  War 1914-18 
In december 1914 the Australian Imperial force and
New Zealand Expeditionary Force both of which had just
arrived in Egypt. The Anzac first saw action at Gallipoli on
25 April 1915. First observed in 1916 Anzac day-25 April
commemorates those killed in war and honours returned
Servicemen and Women the ceremonies held at was
Memorials around the country and in Places overseas
where New Zealand gather are rich in tradition and ritual. 
I salute and my respect to all soldiers who sacrifice their life

During the battle of Gallipoli.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ayman,
    I didn't realise that Anzac day was first observed in 1916. Have you been to an Anzac service? Did you get up early and stand in the street with your neighbours?
    I'd recommend looking at a few other blogs; Hine did a poster on poppies and Mark did a couple of posters about Anzac day facts.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
  2. woh I wish I did that much work so I could not do home work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post