Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Writing A Dangerous Pet

The Ayman Kingdom and our Dragon ally's

My king father gave me a Dragon on my
5th birthday.  the Ayman kingdom it was surrounded
by different kingdom.
My father kingdom was a powerful ally with the
dragon the one I received. the king wants Me
To be a good friend and ally of the dragon, because
some day we gonna rule the kingdom the of my father.
I will call my dragon Hayabusa and i will feed a
lamb shoulder to become a more stronger.

By: Ayman Luague

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ayman,

    Well done on your writing, its lovely to see. You would be a very good leader of a Kingdom. Great idea on feeding your Dragon a lamb shoulder so he would become stronger. Where did you get the name Hayabusa for you Dragon from? What other things happen in your Kingdom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ayman
    Thanks for sharing a story on your blog. I love the name of your dragon. Do you like lamb shoulders to eat like your dragon?
    Miss Smith-Palmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ayman,
    I think I would need some training before I could have a dragon for a pe. Your dragon is going to be useful as an ally for your kingdom.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post