Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House of bricks!

 My favourite Lego activity was car race because me and my partner enjoy it and we keep testing the car that we made. We made it more longer and we came second.


My least favourite Lego activity was swapping our creations because I dint like it because we have to swap are creation.


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was because the activity where we had to change what we were making with other people.


The most challenging activity was swapping our Creation because you have to change it and build something again.


I did enjoy working collaboratively with others because you can teamwork and work with others.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Aymon, I agree with you because my favourite activity was the car race aswell I liked working together with my buddy to make a fast car! I understand why swapping creations was your least favourite because mine got destroyed when I tried to make a treehouse, It looks like you had a fun time with house of bricks! good job on this writing, It was amazing!

    -Bronson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post